Being an ATD member is your best connection to the tools, resources, networking, and best practices you need to succeed as a talent development professional. Below, we have assembled the top 10 reasons you should be an ATD member, and how these benefits advance your career and organizational impact.
- TD Magazine: Members get 12 issues of TD magazine each year and access to the archives.
- Premium Content: From Our Communities of Practice ATD's communities of practice cover an array of key areas in the talent development field. This premium content is exclusive to members and updated quarterly, so check back often for updates!
- ATD Events: As an ATD member, you receive discounts on ATD Education programs and conferences such as TechKnowledge and the ATD International Conference & Exposition.
- ATD Video Library: Jump-start your professional development with this extensive library that features more than 700 videos covering key business topics. Start your search today!
- Watch & Learn Webcasts: Learn from the experts in the industry with member-only access to live and on-demand webcasts.
- The State of the Industry Report: Dive into ATD’s definitive review of workplace talent and development trends.
- Career Navigator: Based on The ATD Competency Model™, the ATD Career Navigator will help you explore the career roles you can aspire to, the skills necessary to function effectively in each role, and the resources that are available to help build necessary skills.
- ATD Social Media: Connect with ATD's vibrant communities on LinkedIn, Facebook, and more.
- E-Books: Build your training library with electronic publications. Professional members can choose one e-book per year and one digital issue of TD at Work, while Professional Plus members can choose two e-books and four issues of TD at Work.
- Buyer's Guide: Complete with video, white papers, and blog posts, as well as LinkedIn connections and feeds by listing companies, the Buyer's Guide offers you trusted listings of leading companies.
Become a National ATD member today!