The Talent Development (TD) Masters Forum is a unique and dynamic workshop series for TD practitioners who want to significantly extend their professional skill set and capability.
It is the ideal blend of:
- Exposure to TD professionals who have “been there and done that with demonstrated success”; willing to share their concrete ideas and practical experiences.
- Results-based, informal workshops that are highly interactive and shaped to deliver valuable insights that you can customize and apply for value right away in your organization
- Core thought leader and classic concepts across the TD domain balanced with the fast-paced realities of YOUR immediate priorities for professional development
The TD Masters Forum is an opportunity like no other to:
Build extended TD subject matter expertise
Strengthen personal effectiveness and role credibility
Enhance career management strategies and actions
Click here for important information on each of the three sessions, FAQs, and important registration fee information.
The Masters Forum is relevant for TD professionals in any functional role and at every level of the organization: ISD, E-Learning, Performance Consulting, Organization Development, Training Specialist, Leadership Development, Operations Training, Talent Management, Diversity & Inclusion, and all other TD-related roles.
The three session workshop series will focus on TD Master best practices in three areas:
- PLAN: Assess the current situation and relevant stakeholders to understand TD needs and priorities; apply business acumen and "How People Learn Best for Performance Improvement" principles to create a business case and solution design that will garner approval and support; prepare the best foundation, design, and development actions to deliver the optimal solution; and do so while continuously advancing perceived role and credibility as a business partner.
- DO: Time to deliver on expectations....ensure optimal solution delivery to meet, even exceed, proposed expectations. Reinforce learning transfer and the work environment to maximize adoption and impact. Tips and techniques for when things go wrong, or internal stakeholders ask challenging questions or demand changes to the plan.
- Leverage: The project is complete, now what? Best practices to close a project with effective evaluation, reporting, and general communications. Optimize understanding of ROE (return on expectations) to set the stage for increased strategic inclusion as a partner of choice.
Attend all or any single session; there are no prerequisites. Session #1 is 10:00 – 4:00PM CST Saturday April 2.
Location TBD. Similar sessions will be conducted in May and July.
Note: The TD Masters Forum is not a conference event. This interactive, results-based experience limits us to a maximum of 48 participants. Registration will be available on a first come, first served basis with a priority afforded to ATD Nashville members.